Friday, December 28, 2012

CLOUDS

We have lost our eyesight.  The magic is around us.  Mysticism is in the sky and there is proof everywhere.  The obvious is beginning to show.   The clouds show you what you need to see in order to know.  Imagination comes from "THAT" world. One we know well and are just starting to remember. "Who am I?" has a deeper meaning. "Who was I ?"... then you can ask "Who am I?"

"What's in the cloud?" Anything you need to see.



I was walking and I saw  you
How could I have missed you.
In your spender , you mesmerized me.
and
I asked myself..
How could I have never remembered?

4 comments:

  1. Hello I really like your blog, I am your #1 fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE. You are prob the only one so I believe u lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha believing makes dreams come true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. and thanks for your hope. You seem very familiar...Do I know you?

    ReplyDelete