Monday, August 18, 2014

AGAIN AND AGIAN AND AGAIN

All those masks you put on to impress me.

Everytime it is something different.

I don't want any more them!! I want YOU!.

I see you run around with a Knief in your hand. Everytime you pass me you hurt me. Everytime you ignore me you cut me open. I try my best to know. This is LOVE. But what LOVE is this?  I have spent al of my life posing victim, giving my weapons to those around me who ALWAYS come and hurt me. Some don't even have that intention, yet I end up destroyed.  I stand my ground now. Yet, I still wait for you. What else am I suppose to be? I can tell you to come get me, but see it is you who I have left my last hope with, and still I am lying... I have my hope for God, but I hope he will free me this time and take away all of this madness for everyone moment that passes, every moment where I hate what you are doing to me! It turns into the sky and changes into LOVE AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment