Wednesday, October 24, 2012

For: A Warrior of Light

For: A Warrior of Light (Charlotte)

There are a few warriors of the kind that I think keep this world alive.
A part of us stays alive forever even after we are gone.
It’s not easy to be a warrior because most of the time we have to walk blind.
Oh! But those moments we have
The little things are our treasures
Silly people don’t realize that all of the big things are made of little things
Multitudes of minuscules open the divine.

Faith, Magic, hope, blessings all the same.



Oh! Thank you God for letting me SEE in the dark

For showing me the magic

For giving me hope after pain

For teaching me the blessing in the pain

For showing me LOVE in my days

Now I understand that LOVE like that
Is not from this world, but from yours
And only living it will I understand it.






From: A warrior of light (Aracely)


Ara 10/24/12 around 11am

No comments:

Post a Comment