Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My LOVE

I can wait. I will sit and contemplate all the beautiful things around us and all the messages around me.  We will ride in chariots of fire and we will see the Angels play their lovely notes. I will sit in your lap and I will yell praise of Thanks to our father, who has given us so much grace. I knew it when I saw you, but I closed my eyes because I think the thought of you not loving me could cause my destruction. Yet, the world is what changed and brought me to you, and you to me. Now we are suspended in thin air patiently waiting the end of the torture of being a second away from  you.  Yet, when I close my eyes, you are here with me, always loving me as much as I have always loved you.
 
Let me extend my roots to the Earth, you do the same, and I will see you again.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment