Tuesday, April 22, 2014

TO YEARN. TO DIE. TO BE REBORN.

My soul... yearns... longs as it heals. It remembers all the terrible things that were so beautiful once...

I want to SPEAK.  Let me SPEAK divine mystery... for I am so close to you. Can't you open up the skies of the universe and let me really SEE you. I want to hold you this time. I want to sit at your feet and feel the terror of your existence, so I can prove how beautiful you really are. For what? for ME.
If you are ME, and I AM YOU, why are we so separate in this reality. I have wanted nothing for me.. it has always been for you. Yet, I dare not Judge you. What do I know about such beautiful things you create. I am not the one who makes the sun set or force the moon to rise. All I can do it LOVE YOU, and sit here in this world you have chosen for me.. I am sure it is in my best intrest for you always only give me what I truly love... even if I don't understand it yet. I have yelled for you to show me the fire, let me die for you!. .. Is this why I am burning? Because you are finally taking me home? I want to be free, so I can spread my wings that are so broken now, yet I am thrilled at the idea of trying. Yet,  you insist of giving me so much everyday, so I can mend them. Oh I love you! Thank for your healing me so everyday I am closer to SEEING  you.. for I long to HUG YOU, and tell you I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment