Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GOLD

Precious moments for me , for others might mean nothing. I can write a million words that might seem meaningless, but many people miss the Gold hidden in them. I don't. I look for the Gold, because I already know it is everywhere!.. When you start looking for the Gold, in the most odd, spontaneous, or simple moments you pass everyday, you WILL find it. I never wanted to be like those people in funerals who seemed like they were in so much pain because they never enjoyed "moments" with the one who has passed on. I live for moments, and I try to never ask anything in return because I already feel like Ive been given so much! Moments that become a part of me, moments where I don't have to make believe because they really did happen! I can hit repeat in my thoughts  over and over again.
That is Gold. If such simple moments can create such bliss, imagine what we can all do together.

No comments:

Post a Comment