Sunday, January 31, 2016

Letting GO!


We are at the right place today.
It does not mean something will not happen tomorrow
A ultimate consciousness
We can let go. 
Let go and come right back to where you are.
Today.
Now.
Again.

I miss what I have
You are the reason I stand
I am learning to walk
Let's go so I can show you

It doesn't matter if your mad
I love it when your glad
But, we are every present
In a cosmic line
Where we are both connected

A world with you would make me so happy
They say I am always suppose to be happy
I have to to sit straight and pretend I am OK
When what I believe is not near them
Yet, today. Now, I can close my eyes and
be with you again.

I will wait for a million  butterflies again
I will wait to see your eyes again
I will travel again
Thank God I don't have to
I let go

No comments:

Post a Comment