Friday, January 29, 2016

The Forever state

I will restrain from my knowing knowing that I will see you again. When my mind gets mad at you and when I don't understand I understand more.  You are just like me and time is just transitory. That means everything is changing and me and you are caught in the middle.

That which is a lie will die but that which is true will keep being true and it has for all of eternity.
We will still be here but we will be closer. Time will show us how beautiful and how lucky we are and how much we really love each other. The need is there for us to love so time can dissolve that which is in our way.

My sweetness burns the darkness when I think of you and they try so hard to confuse me but I just have to forget so what is real can come back and sustain me.

I might know to much and I might feel nervous and lost but that knowing is what I remember is true and I have no choice to let is sustain me and keep building this path I believe will bring me to you. I am not that person who is trying to be with you. I am the person who is with you and has been trying to be with you.

Forever again this time we stay.




No comments:

Post a Comment